If you’re an entrepreneur, it’s important that you have the right tools to make your life easier. In this blog post, we’ll introduce some of the best tools for entrepreneurs in 2021 and explain why they are so helpful!
As a busy entrepreneur I’ve always got my favorite tools to maximize my productivity and manage deliverables. Today, there are more apps and software geared towards business owners than ever before. Here are a list of my current favorite tools to help stay on top of your game.
- Jarvis Ai Writer – Jarvis is an artificial intelligence writer that will help you write blog posts, articles and other written content. It helps you create incredible copy quickly and in your own voice. Click here to learn more.
- Google Forms – Google Forms is a free service from google that lets you easily create surveys with questions or form responses which makes it easy for entrepreneurs to gather customer feedback on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Social Media Chat Bot – Mobile Monkey is a social media chat bot that makes it easy for entrepreneurs to interact with their customers on popular messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Messenger or Facebook. You can make it cute and in your own voice, just be transparent that it’s a bot to avoid fru stration. It’s been phenomenal for conversions and ensuring i’m getting back to all my messages. Click here to learn more.
- Planoly – Planoly is an easy Instagram scheduling app that helps you avoid missing out on potential sales, or just a passion for the arts. It’s super simple to use and has helped me improve my engagement rate from 18% to 30%. Click here to learn more.
- Otter.Ai – Otter is a customer service AI that learns from your responses and gets better at responding over time. It’s been great for making it easy to find answers quickly, as well as helping with understanding what my customers want!
- Slack – Slack makes collaborating on projects or communicating with other team members super simple. I love that you can create groups based on your teams and everyone can easily chat together. It’s also great because you can see who is online at all times, even if they are on a different app!
- Expensify – Expensify is an expense reporting app that helps you stay on top of your expenses while on the go. I like that it integrates with my bank account and makes it easy to categorize expenses. It also has a really cool feature where you can scan your receipts using the app!
- Trello – Trello is an organizational tool which helps me break down tasks into manageable pieces so I’m never overwhelmed by too many things at one time. They also have a handy to do list that allows me to stay on top of what I need to get done.
- Grammarly – Grammarly is an app and online tool for correcting your writing mistakes, so you never misspell again! It’s also great at picking up words like ‘their’ instead of ‘they’re’. Check it out here.
- Clubhouse – Clubhouse is an audio only social media app that’s perfect for entrepreneurs who want to share their stories and connect with other business owners and potential customers. After you join make sure to give me a follow and join my club, Boss Up & Change Your Life!
- Entrepreneurship Masterclass Training – Stay on top or your game with the latest on building a powerful personal brand, social media growth strategies, updates in search engine optimization and all the tools you need to succeed as an entrepreneur in 2021. Check out the Building An Empire Masterclass here.
- Blinkist – Blinkist is a service that makes it easy to read the classics, professional development books and bestsellers. I love reading Blinkist in my spare time because they condense books down into short summaries of key takeaways so you can get through them quickly. It makes learning new business skills so much easier and quicker. I pop one on when i’m out for a walk or driving to the grocery store. Check it out here.
- Canva – Canva is the ultimate tool for creating professional designs and graphics. It’s really simple to use and I like that they have templates which make it easy to get started or you can upload your own images. Click her to try it out.
- SEMrush – SEMrush is great for tracking your website’s performance and optimizing it. It also has a really helpful keyword research tool. If you’re new to SEO, or you have an entire team, this is a must have.
- ClickUp – The more I can do in one place, the better! “An all-in-one suite to manage people, projects, and everything in between.” ClickUp is a tool for managing your team’s tasks and projects all in one place. I love that it integrates with my calendar so i’m always on top of what has to be done next, as well as the due date, with reminders. Join here.
The point is that the best tools for entrepreneurs are constantly changing. What’s hot today might be irrelevant tomorrow, and what will work well in 2021 may not even exist yet! But stay up to date with what can give you that extra edge and make your life easier!
The goal of this blog post is to introduce some of the most helpful new-to-the market apps and websites geared towards business owners so that you can stay on top of your game. Did I miss any? Share them below!